1. As per CBSE norms 75% attendance is compulsory.
2. Each student should carry the school diary on all working days.
3. No shouting, whisering in the corridors, writing on walls, teasing fellow students is permitted in the school. Such acivities are liable to be punished.
4. Each student should come to school regularly and in time. Frequent absence is regarded as a breach of discipline.
5. No subscription for any purpose can be raised by any student without the written permission of the principal.
6. Student should attend the school in proper uniform & observe good manners befitting to the dignity of the school.
7. They should complete all assignments given by teachers. This is very important for academic attainment. Moreover, lapses in this matter are seriously viewed.
8. Students found tamering with the school records e.g. marks allotted by teachers in tests / exams are liable to strict discilinary.
9. Students who come to scholl in their own transport should arrive at school before the bell rings. No student is allowed to come to school on self-driven scooter, motorcycle or car.
10. Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly fashion.
11. Students should be nestly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn everyday on all the school functions. Students who are Shabbily dressed or not in the complete uniform will be sent back home.
12. Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear turbans in class IX and above. A patka may be worn only while playing games.
13. Students are expected to respect the property of others. They should also show respect for school property and no student should damage any school furniture, write or draw any thing on the wall or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident student be reported at once to the class teacher, or the Vice- Principal, or The Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. A student who does harm to the school property will be asked to make good the loss toextent of double the cost and his parents will be summoned up for the ommission of the student. On each harm the student will also be fined Rs. 500/- for each mistake & cost of the item.
14. Any one who notices something damaged should report the matter even if he or she does not know who has done it. Students who bring any instrument to school which can cause harm or damage to schoolproperty will be subjected to strict disciplinary action as per the school rules.
15. It is also stressed upon the students that if he brings some weapons like revolver Knife, dagger etc., the resposibility will rest uopn his parents and matter will be reported to the police.
16. Students are advised to keep their class rooms/school building/compus neat and clean and throw left overs into the dustbins only.
17. No books (other than text books or library books), magazines, floppies, cassettes, CD’s or money may be brought to the school without the principal’s permission.
18. It has been felt some students indulge in nefaricious activities like indecent messages and parents are advised to keep an eye on their wards for such unwanted activities.
19. No mobile phones are to be brought to school.
20. Parents are requested not to give any motor bike / Car to the students for coming to the school.
21. Lending or borrowing of money and other articles is not permitted.
22. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.
23. Those students who go home on their own by public transport should wait at their bus stop in an orderly fashion and board or alight from moving buses. They should not hang out or stand on the foot board of the bus. To know the location of the bus. School has provided Moblie Phones to Drivers. Parents are advised to contact drivers on their mobile phones for the same.
24. Alpine Valley School students should observe polite standards wherever they go. They should always remeber that the school is judged by their behaviour. Bullying and using foul language are punishable offences.Since it is a Co-Ed. school, it is expected that students behave in a manner whcih brings a good name in school community. they should not indulge in any anti-social activity in or outside the school.
25. The school reserves its right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose performance in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
26. Parents and guardians are not aollowed to visit their wards or teacher in the classroom without the permission of the Principal. As far as possible, once a child has come to school, he/she should not be asked to go on half day or take leave from any period.
27. Students should get the Report Cards signed by their parents/guardians within five days of the receipt of the Report Cards .
28. Students are not supposed to miss any teaching/games/activity period whether there is a teacher in the class or not. The time table in-charge will make alternative arrangement in case a teacher is absent.
29. Alpine Valley School provides education from Nursery to Class XII. Therefore, it is expectedthat the juniors be treated with with love and affection, while the juniors show all respect to their seniors.
30. There should be perfect harmony among the students.
31. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices:a) Spitting in or near the school building.
b) disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
d) any form of gambling.
e) use of durgs or intoxicants except on prescription by registered medical practitioner.
f) rowdism and rude behaviour.
g) use of violence in any form.
h) casteism, communialism or practic of untouchability.
32. The observance of rules of displine of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case any student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like explusion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student.
33. Self discipline is forte of the school.
34. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours and any other such unwanted activity is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
35. No students will be allowed to go home without the written permission of the Principal.
- Discipline in the School
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Information Age
- Medical Facilities
- Modern Living
- Parent Partnership
- Payment of Fees
- Rules of Hostellers
- Scheme of Examination
- Security and Safety
- Socially useful Productive Work
- The Buddy Concept
- The House System
- The Special Touch at the hostel